IT Talent Solutions Ltd will treat all your Personal Information as confidential . We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and legislation.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
IT Talent Solutions Ltd reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
All requests for data removal or data source identification must be sent through to email@example.com, but we are always keen on a phone call also.
We are committed to providing a high level of service to all our customers. If you do not receive a satisfactory service, we need you to let us know. This will help us improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact Managing Director Kevin Howes.
You can write to him at: IT Talent Solutions Ltd, Havell House, 62/66 Queens Rd, Reading, RG1 4AZ
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 2-5 days of us receiving the complaint, asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will enclose a copy of this procedure and inform you of the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our company register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement letter confirming what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We will ask the member/s of staff involved to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request.
- We will examine the member/s of staff’s reply and the information you have provided us with. If necessary, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply
- We will then invite you to meet us to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include our suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within 5 days of completing our investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another company director will review the decision within 10 days. We will let you know the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied you can write to APSCo, our trade association of which we are a member at:
1 Sycamore Court, Royal Oak Yard, Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TR